We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream ready to swoop in and save your mitts after 20+ Purell applications. Keeping 'em clean is of the utmost importance, but if you already suffer from dry skin, hand sanitizer probs has you in a world of hurt.
2. A quick-to-heat foot warmer if your tootsies are seemingly cold no matter the number on the thermostat.
3. A tube of Lanolips to deeeeeeeply hydrate dry and chapped skin without any petroleum, parabens, or artificial fragrances. Slap the all-natural formula on your lips, cuticles, dry patches, and even weenus (I can't help myself) for a lasting blast of moisture.
4. A bottle of organic, cold-pressed castor oil with loads of fatty acids that'll nourish and hydrate your scalp thus encouraging healthy hair growth. For the best results, use it as a hair mask while you watch the new season of 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way. (AKA use it for an hour at a time.)
5. An acupressure wristband if you're doing a lot of traveling this winter and are looking for an all-natural way to alleviate motion sickness because feeling like you have to hurl every time you get in a car is a major downer.
6. A bottle of Vanicream Gentle Cleanser if you're looking to remove, dirt, oil, and makeup without any added fragrances, preservatives, or harsh chemicals. This makes the gentle, moisturizing formula suitable for those with unrelenting eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis, and/or acne.
7. A lil' tub of E.l.f. Happy Hydration Cream, a deceivingly indulgent option that goes for just — are you ready for this? — $4. Four. freaking. dollars. The formula hydrates skin and locks in moisture with a few key ingredients: hemp seed oil, vitamin B5, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide.
8. A bottle of Teddie Organics rose water toner spray with an anti-inflammatory formula that can calm an array of skin irritations from gnarly wind-chapped cheeks to pesky razor burns.
9. A pair of thermal curtains that not only block out light and noise, but prevent your central heat from escaping, because we are not playing that game — not in this economy!
10. A rechargeable, double-sided hand warmer with three to four hours of juice — plenty for keeping your mitts comfortable while working from home or lounging on the couch.
11. A reusable heating pad you can pop in the microwave and then place around your neck (or really anywhere) for long-lasting heat.
12. A peppermint foot spray designed to eliminate the special funk that emanates from your L.L.Bean duck boots. Spray the essential-oil mix into your shoes and even right on your feet for extra deodorizing power.
13. A two-pack of draft blockers because *your* name is on the utility bill and you'll be damned if you pay even a penny for any hot air that Houdinis its way out of the house.
14. And — if that's not enough — an additional weighted door draft stopper with a triangular design that ensures a tight fit. The non-slip stopper not only prevents warm air from escaping, but it also reduces noise, so if you're an in-bed-by-8-p.m. person and your roommate is a ~listen-to-Skrillex-till-3-a.m.~ person, you can get some shut-eye.
15. A pair of compression socks that — while not the most fashion-forward garment — will help with circulation so you can comfortably complete that international flight you have coming up or just shovel your driveway for the fifth time this week.
16. A foot file if you're sick of your cracked heels catching on your sheets while you try to fall asleep. Just typing that makes me cringeeeee.
17. A pot of Hard as Hoof strengthening cream so something as simple as removing a sticker from your latest TJ Maxx find doesn't leave you with cracked nails.
18. A teeny-tiny tabletop fireplace you can place anywhere in your home for added ambience. You can even toast marshmallows over it!
19. A set of L.L.Bean insoles with temperature-regulating shearling that also wicks away sweat and keeps odor on the DL. With these, stanky toes will be a secret kept between you and your duck boots.
20. Kate McLeod's Body Stone, which is formulated to nourish and soften skin with a delicate mix of rose, frankincense, and neroli. If you've never used one before, it's super simple! Just warm it up with your hands and apply it to dry skin, where it'll melt right in.
Kate McLeod is a former bakery owner and pastry chef who turned her attention to creating "skin food." For two years, she developed her body stones right in her kitchen mixing pantry-sourced ingredients like cocoa butter and avocado oil.
Promising review: "AMAZING!!!!!!! Melts into skin so incredibly. Never have I received this much moisture in my skin from lotions. My skin in a few uses is more moisturized and plumped up... I am hooked!!!!!" —Kristin
Get it from Kate McLeod for $14+ (available in two sizes and with a muslin travel bag or reusable bamboo canister).
21. A handmade faux-fur bucket hat that will soon become a staple in your wardrobe. Yes, it'll keep your noggin nice and warm, but it'll also be a magnet for compliments and "Where'd you get that?!" inquiries.
22. A bottle of plant-based cuticle oil if your nails have been suffering. The natural formula hydrates dry skin and strengthens your nails so you can work on growing them out, if that's something you've always dreamt of doing!
23. A teensy space heater you can plop right on top of your desk or by your feet. Some reviewers say it's the perfect size for pets, too — just place it right in front of their bed or whatever cardboard box they're enamored with these days.
24. A jar of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel if you're looking to give your skin a big ol' gulp of hydration with a hyaluronic acid–based water-gel formula. Use it at night and you'll wake up with baby-soft skin.
Promising review: "I went from very dry, flaky, and angry skin to soft and supple in about one week. I noticed a change instantly. My acne has even started clearing up. Keep in mind I also added vitamin E oil serum to my skincare routine at the same time. I highly recommend. The product has a great consistency, is cooling/calming, light, and has a pleasant smell." —Victoria Couty
Get it from Amazon for $17.04.
25. A pair of fleece-lined leggings ready for winter's wrath. The much loved bottoms have a wide waistband that stays in place and they're made from a moisture-wicking fabric that's certain to keep ya nice and cozy.
26. A one-of-a-kind hand-warming mug with an ergonomic pocket you can slip your chilly fingers right into.
27. A tub of Soap & Glory's Flake Away to decimate dead skin. Slather on the exfoliating but gentle mix of sea salt, sugar, apricot seed, and shea butter, and you'll feel slick as a dolphin after.
A few years ago — when I used to live with a roommate — I spotted this stuff in the shower and decided to "borrow" some (ty, ty, Sam!). From the moment I opened the lid and got a sniff of it, I was SOLD. To put it lightly, the scent is intoxicating. Like really — I wish you could smell it through the screen. Second, it does what it's supposed to do. I apply it after shaving — rubbing it in circles so the crystals really exfoliate my skin — and it leaves my legs so smoothhhhhhhh. The scent also lingers for a really long time which I obvi love.
Promising review: "I needed something to exfoliate my back, shoulders, and arms. This is a great exfoliator. It's not too rough, but it gives great exfoliation. Once I opened the jar, I was pleasantly surprised with how great this product smells. Added bonus!" —kcs