We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Please note that these aren't medical recommendations. Be sure to check with your doctor before starting any kind of treatment.
1. An acupressure wristband if you're looking for an all-natural way to alleviate nausea, motion sickness, or morning sickness because feeling like you have to hurl 24/7 is a major downer.
2. An oral rinse to not only keep your breath minty fresh, but OBLITERATE any existing tonsil stones and prevents new ones from forming. If you already have excellent oral hygiene but still experience those nasty suckers, reviewers say it's a lifesaver.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "TikTokers have done it again. This was one of the products on Amazon a person could not live without, stating all-day freshness. It's true — I cannot believe it. The taste isn't strong; it does not burn at all. It keeps my breath smelling fresh all day no matter what I eat. This brand will be a new staple in my bathroom and morning routine." —Zac
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $15.34.
3. A roll-on aromatherapy stick that effectively relieves pain from tension headaches and migraine attacks with a mix of peppermint, spearmint, lavender, and coconut oils. Be skeptical all you want, but more than 16,500 5-star reviewers say it helped eliminate severe discomfort and even side effects including nausea!
4. A tube of BioFreeze with a cooling menthol formula that works wonders on all sorts of pain from sore muscles and backaches to achey joints and arthritis. Whether your body is recovering from a day at the gym or a day of couch aerobics (reaching for your remote and takeout and whatnot), it's a no-brainer.
5. A bottle of Burt's Bees after-sun lotion if you're prone to burns even when it's only 60 degrees and cloudy out. The aloe and coconut oil formula soothes and moisturizes to calm inflamed skin.
6. A Sheex x Brrr° silky sleep mask that cools your noggin and encourages quality sleep with what the brand calls the Triple Chill Effect — a quick-drying, sweat-wicking, mineral-infused fabric that blocks out light and even helps relieve tension headaches.
7. A set of foam earplugs sure to block out whatever nighttime noises plague you, be it honking traffic, boisterous neighbors, or your partner's snoring.
8. A bottle of Teddie Organics rose water toner spray with an anti-inflammatory formula that can calm an array of skin irritations from gnarly sunburns to pesky razor burns.
9. A pack of extra-thick hair ties made for those with luscious locks that refuse to be contained! The no-slip ponytails are guaranteed to maintain their elasticity and won't snag so you don't have to worry about headaches or pulling out chunks of hair, either.
10. A nail biting polish if any time you feel the *least* bit anxious you chomp on your fingers like there's no tomorrow. Sure, your mom tried to break that habit when you were younger with some hot sauce but little did she know you ~love~ Cholula.
Promising review: "This really helps!!! I've been biting my nails to the nub for 24 years. I have nails now and I don't bite anymore; that's all I wanted. This product made that happen. It tastes SO bad, I never realized how much I subconsciously put my hands in my mouth until I used this. However, I figured I should warn you/give you guys a heads up, be prepared to taste this on ANY AND ALL foods you have to eat with your hands. To me, that was a small sacrifice I was DEFINITELY willing to make to get my nails to this point. I don't even need to use it anymore because now I'm more aware of my nails. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend this product." —Kelsey Walton
Get it from Amazon for $15.50.
11. A tube of Benadryl anti-itch gel because you spent one — yes, ONE — night outside enjoying a bonfire and s'mores and now you have 33 bug bites to show for it.
12. A set of squishy eggs you can squeeze with all of your might when you're having one of those days when EVERYTHING annoys you. Ofc they also help alleviate joint pain but that seems like a secondary benefit, no?
13. A peppermint foot spray designed to eliminate the special funk that emanates from that pair of Converse you've had since middle school. Spray the essential-oil mix into your shoes and even right on your feet for extra deodorizing power.
14. Or, a bug bite suction tool because it's this or scratching at it until it bleeds, and that is not the way, my friends.
15. A pack of medicated bandages laced with salicylic acid to target both common warts and plantar warts. Just reapply every 48 hours until your wart is no more!
Promising review: "This worked for me. Here's what happened. First bandage: Everything turned white. Second bandage: The top layer of the wart started disappearing and I could see the blood vessels that were inside it clearly. Third bandage: It started burning while wearing it. One day was REALLY painful, but now I think I just put the bandage on too tight. There was definitely burning though. Uncomfortable, not unbearable. Fourth bandage: The skin around the wart started to crack. Fifth bandage: The skin continued to crack and I could see the wart separating. Sixth bandage: Skin separating deeper. Wart was really soft but it wouldn't budge. Seventh bandage: The wart stuck to the medicine, so when I pulled off the bandage, the wart went with it. I'm left with some raw skin that's a bit sensitive but it feels fine. It looks like the entire wart came off, roots and all. Side note: It smells horribly. Make sure you put the bandage on tight enough to try and conceal the smell, but not so tight it hurts. Overall, not a horrible process. Make sure you follow the instructions and keep it on for 48 hours at a time. Two of mine were only on for 24 hours and I think that prolonged the process." —Chelsea Gipson
Get a pack of 14 from Amazon for $6.96.
16. An affordable electric toothbrush that'll give you a straight-from-the-dentist clean by removing plaque along your gumline so you don't have to schedule any extra appointments down the line.
17. A trusty stick of Megababe's Thigh Rescue because enjoying the breeze for a few hours in a pair of shorts or a skirt — or even just a 30-minute ride on your Peleton, like the reviewer mentions below — shouldn't result in a days-long angry red rash.
18. Or a pair of Bandelettes if just the ~thought~ of wearing a skirt or dress without any shorts causes your thighs to sweat and break out in a rash.
19. A Squatty Potty designed to unkink your colon and help ya go, you know? In its seven-plus years of existence, the product has racked up more than 37K 5-star reviews from pleased poopers.
20. A reusable ice pack that can be refrozen ~thousands~ of times and slapped on anywhere you're experiencing aches and pains.
21. A pack of clinical-strength SweatBlock wipes capable of stopping hyperhidrosis, nervous sweating, and hormonal sweating right in its tracks. Give your pits a good swipe down before bed and you *won't* wake up in a puddle of your own perspiration!
22. A pair of compression socks that — while not the most fashion-forward garment — will help with circulation so you can comfortably complete that international flight or half-marathon that's been looming on your calendar.
23. Some silicone earbud tips sure to give your AirPods the snuggest, most comfortable fit so you can stop fretting over losing them 24/7.
24. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream ready to swoop in and save your mitts after 20+ Purell applications. Keeping 'em clean is of the utmost importance, but if you already suffer from dry skin, hand sanitizer probs has you in a world of hurt.
25. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses that'll protect your peepers during eight-hour work days. Ofc they'll also have your coworkers tripping over themselves to comment on how freaking cute they are.
26. A pack of oil-absorbing tissues you can use in between Zoom meetings to erase any excess oil that's made itself at home on/around your T-zone.
27. A nonslip mouse pad made to elevate your wrists and keep 'em in an ergonomic position while you click and clack away at a keyboard responding to work emails and — more importantly — sending memes to your friends on Slack.
28. A set of five soft silicone eyeglass sleeves so your frames don't pinch your temples while you're deep in concentration mode (aka playing Fruit Ninja like it's still 2010).
29. A foot file if you're sick of your cracked heels catching on your sheets while you try to fall asleep. Just typing that makes me cringeeeee.
30. A pack of pimple patches ready to speedily pull the pus out of your most worrisome whiteheads. (Sorry that was a gross sentence, but it is what it is. 🤷♀️) Before you head to bed, just slap the dots right on any zits and they'll work their magic overnight.
31. A pot of Hard as Hoof strengthening cream so something as simple as removing a sticker from your latest TJ Maxx find doesn't leave you with cracked nails.
32. A pack of four toe separators to help eliminate pain caused by bunions. The silicone aligners are so comfortable, they can even be worn with shoes.
33. A physician-designed earwax remover if you've sworn off cotton swabs ever since watching *that* episode of Girls but you still need something just as satisfying.
34. A reusable heating pad you can pop in the microwave and then place around your neck (or really anywhere) for long-lasting heat.
35. A seat cushion because despite the junk in your trunk, sitting from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. is taking a serious toll on your tailbone. Give your tush some relief with this thiccc memory foam cushion.
36. An itsy-bitsy toenail brace if you regularly deal with ingrown toenails and are *so* over trips to the doc just to be told you need antibiotics. Apply this lil' guy and not only will it eliminate painful pressure within just a few days, but it'll completely straighten out your nail in a month or less!
37. A pack of sweat-wicking bra liners made from cotton and bamboo to absorb between-the-boob sweat and under-boob moisture. That way, you can wear silk slips without looking like you spilled a drink on yourself.
Promising review: "All of you large-breasted people out there, hear me and hear me good! You need these! Don't argue, don't whine, just buy a package of these and enjoy the relief! They are soft and stay in place. I barely notice it at all, and most importantly, they have made under-boob sweat a thing of the past. No more heat rashes or icky moisture under the gals, just sweet relief and easy wash-ability! Buy them now — you'll be so very glad that you did!" —Munkykween
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $14.98+ (available in seven color combos).