We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME ends today!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. Up to 30% off a cold brew coffee maker so gloriously easy to use that all they have to do is stick their favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, 4 cups of cold brew.
2. 26% off a digital cooking thermometer — this is gonna keep you safe when your lack of patience is dangerous in the kitchen. FULLY cook that food, folks!
3. $44 off a smart air fryer you can *control from your phone* (or even with Alexa!) so you can crisp up leftovers, make homemade versions of your favorite fried foods (without having to deal with hot oil), and more. And the baskets are fully removable and dishwasher-safe for effortless cleanup.
4. Or 33% off a 4-in-1 Instant Pot air fryer with accessories for so you can evenly air fry, broil, roast and reheat to your heart's content. Its non-stick and dishwasher safe air fry basket and tray mean cleanup will always be a breeze.
5. 41% off a 6-piece set of *dishwasher-safe* stemless wine glasses because you're fancy, but sadly without a butler who can hand-wash everything for you.
6. 43% off a set of "floating" kitchen knives that'll satisfy all your chopping, slicing, and dicing needs, and then some with the included sharpener, peeler, and kitchen scissors.
7. Or 27% off a 16-inch Acacia wood magnetic tool organizer that won't dull your blades or the look of your counters — see ya, bulky knife block! This sleek bar can hold anything you'd want to keep at arm's reach (think: garden gadgets, cooking essentials, craft supplies... whatever!).
9. 37% off a pasta maker if your favorite foods include spaghetti, bucatini, linguine, pappardelle... we could go on.
10. $120 off a KitchenAid Artisan Mini stand mixer (it holds 3.5 quarts!) — it takes up less counter-space but still offers plenty of bowl space for your cookie dough, cake batter, bread dough, or mashed potatoes! Now you can whip up batch after batch of cookies *and* have enough space for a cooling rack.
11. 30% off a 12-piece nonstick cookware set (from BuzzFeed's Goodful brand!) so you can fully outfit your kitchen with just one purchase. Everything is dishwasher-safe for easy clean-up (so there's no need to "soak" your pans overnight).
12. 35% off a Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee maker so you can make rich and delicious espresso *and* full-size coffees at lit'rally the push of a button. And it's surprisingly slim to save you counter space!
13. And 23% off a milk frothing machine if you simply can't resist making a copycat sweet cream cold foam.
14. Or up to 41% off a handheld milk frother so you can try all those delicious-looking latte recipes you've seen on TikTok. For the cost of about three cappuccinos, you can whip up all the frothed milk topping your heart desires.
15. 34% off an electric Instant Pot Dutch Oven that'll braise, slow cook, sear, and sauté its way into your culinary heart.
16. And up to 40% off an Instant Pot Duo with an air-frying lid, which is basically the kitchen appliance to end all kitchen appliances. It'll help you "fry" all your favorite snacks with way less oil, and it can also pressure cook, sauté, steam, slow cook, sous vide, warm, roast, bake, broil, and dehydrate.
17. 54% off a bento-style lunch box for littles who could use some extra convincing when it comes to eating the snacks you sent them to school with.
18. Or — if you want something with a ~built-in thermos~ — 20% off an OmieBox with dual temperature zones!
19. 50% off a cutting board rack that'll keep your countertop free of chopping blocks and charcuterie bases. It's made of sturdy, rustproof steel, meaning you won't have to worry about it wearing down or toppling over.
20. A GE Countertop Ice Nugget Maker for $150 off, perfect for anyone whose fast food drink-loving heart soars at the perfectly chewy *crrruunnnchh* and texture of that sweet sweet nugget ice. This can hold up to three pounds of ice, and – be still my crunchy heart — never runs out. *cries in Sonic*
21. A nifty HyperChiller device for 30% off that can turn hot coffee into iced coffee in 60 seconds, so it's perfect for the coffee connoisseur who drinks iced beverages year-round.
22. A 10-in-1 eight blade vegetable slicer for 40% off sure to shave off the majority of the time prep-work usually takes. Go ahead, chop 'til you drop!
23. 31% off a Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer to whip up some delicious nosh in record time. Think: french fries, dumplings, fried chicken, bacon... You name it!
24. 40% off a SodaStream bundle with a sparkling water maker, 60L Co2 cylinder, dishwasher-safe bottle, and 40-ml Bubly flavor drops because while a McDonald's fountain Coke may hit different, gas is too expensive for you to be picking one up every day.
25. 35% off a Ninja ice cream maker so you can transform every day ingredients into creamy frozen treats right in your own home!
26. 27% off of a spacious charcuterie board with an elegant design so you can delight your guests with a meat and cheese display that's as aesthetically pleasing as it is delicious.
27. 32% off a vintage-esque countertop cotton candy maker that — TBH — I don't think requires any justification.
28. 55% off an Echo Dot so you can ask Alexa how to convert tablespoons to ounces before you royally screw up the banana bread you've been so diligently working on.
29. 37% off an Anova sous vide cooker to help you make restaurant-worthy meals with minimal effort. So minimal you don't even have to be in the kitchen while your food is cooking. I'm not kidding.
30. 33% off a Lodge pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet so you can sauté, sear, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill up to your heart's content with a quality piece that's built to last.
31. $188+ off a Calphalon espresso machine (with a built-in grinder, tamper, milk frothing pitcher, and steam wand) so you can cosplay as a Starbucks barista and get to enjoy your bevvies without the $7-a-pop price tag.
32. Or if that seems too complicated, 35% off a French press from which you can brew the baddest cup of coffee your kitchen ever did see. This way, you won't have to change out of your slippies and venture outside to secure your morning caffeine fix.
33. 18% off a veggie chopper if you've racked up considerable time watching Gordon Ramsay's onion-dicing technique but just cannot master it for the life of you.
34. Up to 57% off a slotted silicone drip pad made to hold multiple in-use utensils so you don't make a Jackson Pollock-esque mess of your counter or stove. If you're constantly wiping up drips, spills, and splashes, this will save you time and cleaning supplies!
35. 44% off an oil mister so you can perfectly spritz all of your one-pan meals. This way, you don't have to toss everything by hand and get covered in hard-to-clean (not to mention expensive...) EVOO.
36. 20% off a Dash egg bite maker so you can flex on Starbucks and Costco and all the other places where you're paying top dollar for fresh or frozen egg bites by — gasp?? — customizing and making your own for cheap. Bonus: you can take the silicone molds off of it and use it as a regular grill for sandwiches!
37. 30% off a pancake batter bottle if your kids (or partner) go through hotcakes like nothin'. Now, you can make a whole stack in minutes.
38. 20% off a set of two jars of sweet and spicy hot pepper jelly made with red bell peppers, fermented habanero, and real cane sugar so you can add a delicious kick to toast, crackers, cheese, marinades, and countless other snacks and dishes.
39. 36% off a mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
41. 39% off a precision-control two-slice toaster so you get the perfect shade of toast every single time. Its extra wide slots mean you can fit lots of things in there without getting stuck (I'm lookin' at you, bagels).
42. 30% off some Stasher bags, aka the cutest reusable silicone sandwich and snack bags you ever did see. Not only will these help you reduce waste, but these leakproof babies will cook, sous vide, or freeze, *and* are dishwasher-safe to boot.
44. 26% off a Vitamix 5200 Blender so you can make quick work of fruits and veggies. This powerful blender can whip you up smoothies, hummus, juice, baby food, soup, salsa, batter, and more.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our top picks:
...or browse through all our category round-ups here!
Plus, a survey of teachers from 2020-2021 found they spent an average of $750 out of pocket on school supplies. This Prime Day, you can help out by donating to their Amazon Teacher Wish Lists; here’s how.