We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Elizavecca's Cer-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment is just 8 bucks but reviewers claim it delivers results as impressive as another brand that may or may not rhyme with ~PolaFlex.~
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I saw this as a beauty recommendation on BuzzFeed as a dupe for Olaplex (which I had tried and wasn't blown away by) so I thought I would give it a try — and I'm so thankful I did! My bleached and heat-damaged hair feels so soft, is more manageable, and looks healthier after each use. I agree with other reviewers that it seems like a big price tag for the size of the bottle, but a little bit does go a long way and it is so worth it. I wish it came in a larger size bottle so I didn't have to reorder so quickly." —Carly S. Whitson
Get it from Amazon for $7.85.
2. Essence's Lash Princess Mascara gives you a falsies-level look for less than 5 bucks. It seems questionable, I know, but for confirmation you need only to look at the 178,000+ 5-star reviews!!
BuzzFeed editor Kayla Boyd tried this out and raves:
"As someone who isn't a big fan of false lashes (the glue irritates my eyes and I'm terrible at applying them) this budget-friendly holy grail does the trick for both lengthening and volumizing my lashes. After you've given it a minute to dry, it lasts all day long and doesn't smudge or fade. It seriously gives the effect of false lashes without the discomfort."
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym and sweat like wild...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Weikert
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
3. CeraVe's Hydrating Facial Cleanser combines hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and glycerin to rid your pores of makeup, dirt, and excess oil while also locking in moisture. It's certainly no secret, but if you've been looking for a sign that it's time to finally try it, consider this it. ⬇
Promising review: "I wasn't sure if this would work at first because the texture is like body lotion, but after a couple of days I could really see the difference both in terms of hydration and acne! It’s such a great face wash! I have struggled with my acne for years and have tried a billion different products and none of them worked like this one. My face looked flawless just two weeks after I used this. I don't do a lot of reviews but I’m glad I bought this and I'm writing this review after having bought it for the third time. Trust me, this is a really good product." —RONGHUI XIE
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
4. Venus Visage's Teeth Whitening Pen can brighten your smile by four to eight shades with regular use. Whether your stains are due to coffee, tea, more coffee, wine, yet more coffee...or soda, this is sure to help.
Promising review: "I really liked this product because it gave me significant results in just a few days. I have tried other whitening products but I definitely think this one is my favorite because it's not only easy to use but also works very well. There is also no weird aftertaste, and all I do is keep my mouth open wide for around 30 seconds. The whitening capabilities were also great, and I know this because my teeth were stained before but now they are not. Lastly these pens were very easy to use because all you have to do is twist the dial at the bottom of the pen clockwise, and product comes out. So overall I would rate this pen a 10/10 and I am definitely planning on buying more." —Roy Joseph
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
5. Lee Beauty's Callus Remover eliminates the hard skin on your hooves (ahem, :::clears throat::: feet) if you're too terrified to face the glorified cheese grater at your local salon.
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super dry thick callused heels for only three minutes and the calluses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those used tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Kiki Del
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
6. TruSkin Vitamin C Serum wards off wrinkles, evens out dark spots, and helps brighten your overall complexion with a 🍃 plant-based 🍃 blend of ingredients including hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, witch hazel, and jojoba oil. And don't let the tiny bottle fool you — it'll be around for the long haul.
Promising reviews: "My search for an amazing serum is finally over. I just purchased my third bottle and I am hooked! My skin looks flawless and I have been getting so many compliments about how great I look. My skin glows as if I just walked out of a spa treatment. A little goes along way, the bottle usually last me about 3.5 months. I use it every morning and every night. Thank you for his amazing product!" —jaime handley
Get if from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in two sizes).
7. Mighty Patch Hydrocolloid Spot Treatments speedily pull the pus out of your most worrisome whiteheads. (Sorry that was a gross sentence, but it is what it is 🤷♀️) Before you head to bed, just slap the dots right on any zits and they'll work their magic overnight.
Promising review: "I do not claim to understand the science behind these tiny miracles, but they have changed my life. I spent my workday looking forward to going home and putting one of these bad boys on my newly erupted Mt. Zit and the overnight results were Shocking. Not only is it grossly satisfying, but it saved me several days of walking around with a bloody crater in my face because my previous method of dealing with unsightly blemishes was to pick pick pick." — Adg
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $12.99.
8. Revlon's Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Face Roller works just like your go-to oil-blotting sheets but it doesn't create any extra waste! Just roll the mattifying stick all over your T-zone (or anywhere else that gets greasy) and soak up excess oil.
In case you're wondering — no, the volcanic roller doesn't mess up your makeup. And once you've given your face a quick touch-up, just twist off the top of the roller to release the stone and give it a wash before your next use.
Promising review: "This rolling device is like pure magic. You simply roll it around your oily areas and BOOM the oil magically vanishes into the ball never to be seen again! This is an item that #tiktokmademebuy for sure! I saw a video on TikTok and immediately went on the hunt only to be disappointed that this item was sold out everywhere! I eventually got added to a waiting list her on Amazon and once they had it in stock again, they charged my card and sent it my way! If you have the chance to purchase this and you have oily skin, get yourself on the waiting list if you need to and just kick it until it shows up. You will be pleased. Thank me later. ;)" —Veronica Cooper
Get it from Amazon for $13.49.
9. NYX's Pore Filler Targeted Stick basically acts like an IRL filter as it blurs pores and fine lines and leaves you with a smooth complexion.
Check out the TikTok here!
Promising review: "This is a life-changing product for me. I have HUGE visible pores that really age my face, as well as incredibly acne-prone skin that makes me break out from just about every product. I've started to use NYX Pore Filler on my face with some regularity, and it doesn't seem to cause any irritation or breakouts. It does an AMAZING job filling in and smoothing out my face texture. The difference to my skin consistency is astounding. My skin looks so smooth when I use this product. In the photo I'm using it on just one side of my nose and under the eye area, and the difference is very noticeable (I think!)." —Jenny Penny
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
10. Bio-Oil is sure to come in clutch for anyone who spent their teen years picking and prodding at pimples (🙋♀️). If you were left with acne scars and skin damage as a result, it'll swoop in and encourage new collagen production and help with elasticity.
Check out a reviewer's before-and-after TikTok here!
Promising review: "I swear by this product. Very effective on discolored skin due to scarring. I had shingles on my face brought about by stress because we were moving. It ravaged the lower right side of my face, and I was pretty sure it was going to leave terrible scarring. I bought this and started applying it when I started scabbing and still haven't stopped using it until now. I had my shingles in April, and it's August now. Check the 'before' and 'after' pics (above). It works." —twitch
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in four sizes and various packs).
11. LilyAna Naturals' Eye Cream targets dark circles and puffiness so everyone in the office will assume you got a full eight hours of sleep and definitely didn't stay up until 3 a.m. scrolling TikTok...
Promising review: "I LOVE THIS! I spent every weekend for about a month going to Ulta buying high-end face moisturizers and eye creams and then returning them because my dry skin had gotten soooooo bad on my face and especially under my eyes and nothing was helping! I am someone with super dry skin.....My eyes are still a little drier than I would like but this has helped tremendously and more than any other product. I was about to give up on even wearing concealer because it was looking so dry and crepey but my concealer is looking good again since I've been using this for a few weeks! I am also noticing a small change in my fine lines. Like others I started using this as a face cream as well and I could not live without this product! It is the most hydrating product for my face and eyes I have found and I have tried a lot!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three sizes).
12. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant helps scrub away dead skin cells leaving behind clear pores and a bright complexion. Apply it morning and night (after your cleanser and toner) and it'll leave ya lookin' as radiant as Ben Affleck when caught by the paps holding a whole tray of Dunkin' iced coffees.
Promising review: "I have acne-prone skin that is combo-to-oily with large pores, and this stuff has truly been a life saver! Like this is literally witchcraft in a bottle and my new holy grail! Ditch your harsh scrubs and give this a go... your skin will thank you." —Philena
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in two sizes).
13. Lovoir's Winged Eyeliner Stamp was made for those who LOVE the look of winged liner, but can't help but shake like a leaf when attempting to paint them on. Now, you can stamp 'em on and call it a day.
Promising review: "I just want to make my morning routine as easy as possible. i love winged liner but i don’t have the steady hand for it without mistakes. This makes the perfect and consistent wing every time. Love it! I ordered the 10mm and now i’ll have to try the 12mm!" —Julie B
Get it from Amazon for $11.97+ (available in three styles and pack of two).
Check out this TikTok by @kingaborysiewicz!
14. Finishing Touch's nick-free Flawless Hair Remover keeps ya smooth as a dolphin without any additional need for shaving, waxing, or epilating. Reviewers who are used to razor burn and ingrown hairs say it's a lifesaver.
Promising review: "I love love love this shaver. It works great. Easy to use. Its design is a comfortable fit in my hand. The side grips allow no slipping. The more I use it the smoother my legs are. I have coarse hair and trouble with razor burn and ingrown hairs. This unit feels like an exfoliant treatment each time I use it. Really great. No irritation. I highly recommend it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.88.
15. Perfect Image's Glycolic Acid 30% Gel Peel removes dull, uneven layers of epidermal skin and stimulates cellular activity to reveal a softer, healthier complexion underneath. The professional-strength formula — which is boosted with retinol and green tea — also allows your skin to better absorb future products.
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely incredible. In January of 2017 I finally decided to try an at-home peel in conjunction with retinoids. Take a look at the photos I posted and you'll see how happy I am with my progress (after photo on the right taken June 2017.) I've used this peel once a week and have had incredible results. Previously I did three rounds of Fraxel, which only resulted in severe pain, peeling, and grossness. Oh yes, and an empty savings account. For 30 bucks every few months I achieved better results than I got at a dermatologist's office." —Meredith
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
16. Elizabeth Mott's Thank Me Later Eye Primer guarantees that the next time you spend a whole afternoon nailing a Mikayla Nogueira look, it won't immediately melt off your face the second you step foot outdoors.
Promising review: "So let me start by saying I have used nearly every eyeshadow primer available. From high-end to low — Mac, Lorac, Urban Decay...they don't hold a candle to Thank Me Later. I have very oily skin. I use this primer and my shadow lasts a full eight hours or more. I could get maybe five or six out of the other brands, if I'm lucky. I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag, and I had to buy the full-size product straight away! I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you Elizabeth Mott for finally making a primer that lasts! I love this stuff!" —Melissa Mae
Get it from Amazon for $14.50.
17. CND's SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care hydrates dry skin and strengthens your nails so you can work on growing them out, if that's something you've always dreamt of doing!
18. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm nourishes rough, dry, and irritated skin with tiger grass — a medicinal plant that aids with cell growth. And if you have sensitive skin, I have extra good news. This formula is *so* gentle, it can be used on babies as young as 1 week old!
Promising review: "This stuff is AMAZING. Slap a small amount on at the end of your skin routine and automatically have hydrated skin ALL DAY. My skin used to be super dry, cracked, and really red constantly, but after I got this…it all went away. It’s liquid gold. Do your skin a favor and get it!! The tube lasts me a solid four months, so it's definitely worth it." —Marisa
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
19. K-Beauty brand The Saem's Iceland Hydrating Eye Stick improves under eye elasticity and keeps bags at bay so no one will be the wiser if you nostalgia-binged The Angry Beavers (my fellow '90s babies — it's on Amazon Prime!!!) into the wee hours of the morning. Plus, it comes in a cutesy polar bear container and, I mean, that's enough to sell me.
How does this cute lil' guy work, you may be asking? It's filled with active marine ingredients like Icelandic moss, xylitol, niacinamide, and adenosine — that's how!
Promising review: "I love this so much! It's super hydrating and feels really nice under the eyes. Recently my eyes have been super puffy due to allergies and this has been helping. I would recommend putting it in the fridge before you use it so it's extra cooling. I think that this product is comparable to if not better than Milk Makeup's Cooling Water Gel Stick (which I have also tried)." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
20. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream is just the cure for mitts dried out by nonstop Purell applications. Keeping 'em clean is of the utmost importance, but if you already suffer from dry skin, hand sanitizer probs has you in a world of hurt.
Promising review: "I have a skin condition (related to eczema or psoriasis) on my hands that causes blisters, dryness, and cracking, especially during the winter. I used to scald my hands with hot water to get relief from the itching. I also used to keep bandages with me wherever I want to cover the bleeding cracks. The only things that has brought my condition under control are refraining from all caffeine and alcohol, limiting spicy food intake, and using O'Keeffe's after showering or washing my hands. It took about 30 years for me to realize these things and I'm glad I finally am able to manage my skin condition. O'Keefe's has a protective barrier and works its way deep into the tissue to get at those thick calloused areas on my knuckles. I keep O'Keeffe's with me wherever I go and it's provided me with relief far better than anything else I've tried over or under the counter." —SoulRaker
Get it from Amazon for $8.48+ (available in packs of 1, 2, or 12).
21. Jack Black's Intense Therapy mint & Shea Butter lip balm protects your smackers with vitamin E, natural emollients, and SPF 25 because yes — you can sunburn your kisser and no, I don't recommend it.
Promising review: "I have used Avon's Beyond Color sheer lip conditioner for over a decade and they DISCONTINUED IT!!! WHY!? So, I've been hunting for something comparable and WOW...it's not easy. Everything is greasy, or actually makes my lips peel!! Haven't had that issue since I was a dehydrated teenager. I've wasted a lot of money, but this!! Not only is it just as nice as my beloved Avon, dare I say — it's better!! AND I'm not needing to use it 20 times a day. I think that's a true testimony to a product working and doing what it's supposed to do. You actually don't need it as often! Thank you Jack Black for designing a product that does what it says it does. I'm a customer for life." —T-NAY
Get it from Amazon for $8.