We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Korean exfoliating mitt to scrub away dead skin leaving you ready for a biggggg night in of applying your fake tanner. And if that's not your thing — no worries — it also helps unclog pores, prevent ingrown hairs, and eliminate bumps caused by keratosis pilaris.
Promising review: "Right out of the box I could tell these mitts were going to be exactly what I needed. Excellent quality and easy to use! I’ve tried them twice already and my skin is now incredibly smooth! After I scrubbed my arm, I looked at the mitt and saw it was covered with dead skin cells. I’ll be buying more of these as gifts for girlfriends (in a fun spa gift basket)!" —Danielle Gill
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available individually or as a pair).
2. A leave-in conditioner for little ones with curly locks that are prone to tangles and breakage. Keratin, plum seed oil, and olive oil combine to leave them with shiny, healthy, incredible-smelling ringlets you can't help but sniff.
Promising review: "This leave-in conditioner has been amazing not only for my 18 month old's curls, but my hair as well! It smells amazing, is very hydrating, and is well worth all of the hype it gets! I have seen a few negative reviews about alcohol being a main ingredient, but the agent being used is Ceteral alcohol and this is actually a HYDRATING agent that's used in a lot of beauty products. People see the word alcohol and immediately assume it is drying, BUT the chemical composition of this specific alcohol is great for hair that needs more moisture! I just felt the need to write this review because I have looked for a great hair detangler/leave-in for so long (and have even used luxury products) and this one has been our favorite by far :)" —Taylor Rose
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in packs of one or two).
3. A liquid callus remover that eliminates the hard skin on your hooves (ahem, :::clears throat::: feet) if you're too terrified to face the glorified cheese grater at your local salon.
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super dry thick callused heels for only three minutes and the calluses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those used tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Kiki Del
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
4. A pack of dishwasher tablets because — womp, womp — the appliance that cleans your dishes needs some cleaning of its own.
Slip a single tablet in your detergent tray (or in the bottom of the dishwasher if it won't fit in there) and set it to a regular wash cycle. After it's finished, open it up to find limescale, hard water stains, and other mineral buildup completely wiped out.
Promising review: "Buy these now!! My dishwasher looks brand-new after one use. I highly recommend this product." —VSarge
Get it from Amazon for $8.98+ (available in packs of six or 12).
5. A simply genius beard bib you can throw on and suction cup to your bathroom mirror when it's time for a trim because no matter how good of a clean you give your vanity after, you WILL find sharp lil' hairs on your bar soap, in your toothbrush, and all up in the drain, too.
Promising review: "Finally bought this for my husband and I’m not sure why I waited so long. He would always shave over a towel, ball the towel up to 'clean it up when he got home from work,' forget to tell me, and then I’d see it on the bathroom floor or counter, pick it up to throw it in the washer (unaware of what surprise was inside), and beard hair would go EVERYWHERE. My husband can fully shave and then he basically has a full beard again three days later, so this happened more times than I’d like to admit. PEOPLE, DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND BUY THIS NOW!" —Ashley Flaga
Get it from Amazon for $13.95+ (available in five colors).
6. A tube of Essence's Lash Princess Mascara which gives you a falsies-level look for less than 5 bucks. It seems questionable, I know, but for confirmation you need only to look at the 178,000+ 5-star reviews!!
BuzzFeed editor Kayla Boyd tried this out and raves:
"As someone who isn't a big fan of false lashes (the glue irritates my eyes and I'm terrible at applying them) this budget-friendly holy grail does the trick for both lengthening and volumizing my lashes. After you've given it a minute to dry, it lasts all day long and doesn't smudge or fade. It seriously gives the effect of false lashes without the discomfort."
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym and sweat like wild...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Weikert
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
7. A pack of light-dimming stickers if your journey to sleep always takes a left turn the second you make eye contact with the bright beam of light on your (still very much loved) Blu-Ray player.
You get a set of 100 stickers made to fit all sorts of electronics, so you can find the ones that will work perfectly for you.
Promising review: "This is a very clever product that is well-made. I use them to cover the lights on my HEPA filter in the bedroom and on several other things. I’d like to reach the bloody smoke detector on the ceiling, but my ladder isn’t tall enough. I highly recommend these for people that are sensitive to light while sleeping like I am. They make a big difference. I’m very grateful to the manufacturers and the people that conceived of this product. Thank you." —Alex S.
Get a pack of 100 from Amazon for $3.89.
8. A Wet & Forget weekly cleaner you can spritz on your shower walls and tub after you're done cleaning yourself. Leave it on overnight — no scrubbing necessary — and just wash it off the next time you're in the shower!
Promising review: "I really like the fact that this product is true to its description! I highly recommend you do a thorough and very good job of cleaning before you apply this product or it will not make the product as effective as it should be! I highly recommend this because really who wants to clean their shower every day? This also keeps away mold and mildew how cool is that." —Stephanie Parker
Get it from Amazon for $18.48.
9. An NYX pore-filling stick that acts like an IRL filter as it blurs pores and fine lines and leaves you with a smooth complexion.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "This is a life-changing product for me. I have HUGE visible pores that really age my face, as well as incredibly acne-prone skin that makes me break out from just about every product. I've started to use NYX Pore Filler on my face with some regularity, and it doesn't seem to cause any irritation or breakouts. It does an AMAZING job filling in and smoothing out my face texture. The difference to my skin consistency is astounding. My skin looks so smooth when I use this product. In the photo I'm using it on just one side of my nose and under the eye area, and the difference is very noticeable (I think!)." —Jenny Penny
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
10. A tub of The Pink Stuff which can clean anything you throw at it be that tires, pots and pans, stove tops, showers, or your five year old's crayon wall mural.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? ...This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea-size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $14.29.
11. A pack of K-Cup cleaning pods that're basically like a full-body cleanse for your coffee maker. Just look at the nasty stuff it flushes out!
Promising review: "OK, so these cleaner pods are awesome! I didn't know how gross our Keurig was until today. The big mason jar on the left is when I actually ran the cleaner through plus one rinse cycle. The middle one is another rinse cycle and the last one, on the right, is the last one I did. So yes, I would suggest running two or three rinse cycles instead of the recommended one. But it's still an awesome product for the price! I have a 2.0 and I had no issues." —Mads0421
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95.
12. A satin-lined backless CurlCap made for anyone looking to rock their natural hair. A stretchy, scrunchie-like band keeps your locks up and off of your neck but won't pinch.
CurlCap is a Black-owned apparel company founded by Britney Sade that specializes in caps designed for natural hair with an open back and flexible scrunchie design.
Promising review: "Good cap. My head circumference is 24" and the hat fits really good and is comfortable. I like the elastic band and also gives me shade in this hot Texas heat!" —GwenH
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 11 styles).
13. A ChomChom roller ready to put your regular ol' lint roller to shame. Forget ripping off sheets till you run out — this collects everything in a neat little compartment you simply empty out.
Promising review: "I am allergic to cats so here I am with two cats who shed like crazy. Their hair is covering all the furniture. I have special pet covers on my bed to protect my comforter but I hate having to sleep under it since my cats sleep on my bed. I have tried so many cat hair remover brushes, gloves, sponges that never worked. I was ready to shave the cats and call it a day. Then along comes the ChomChom brush. It not only has the lint roller but a bar that collects the hair. I love the little hairball container of the roller so I don't have to spend time cleaning off the lint brush. I can't believe this product works! I have an off-white couch and I didn't realize how much hair there was. After I used it, my couch looked lighter in color. I got my comforter cleaned off in minutes. It's a simple and inexpensive way to cure your pet hair woes." —Dondi
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
14. A padded tank that 1) looks incredibly cute and 2) eliminates the need for a bra. If the pandemic has taught me anything about myself, it's that #2 is my new way of life.
Check out this activewear essential on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Honestly saw this on TikTok and contemplated getting it for a long time. I’m so glad I committed! It’s extremely comfortable. The padding is amazing so you don’t have to worry about a bra underneath at all. You can wear it with sweats or leggings to the gym or even dress it up for a night out. Considering more colors for sure!" —Kristyn Long
Get it from Amazon for $18.69+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 23 colors).
15. An as-seen-on-Shark-Tank seat gap filler you can pop in your center console to ensure you never drop another french fry, phone, or credit card into that evil little crevice!!!
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I have to admit, my expectations weren't very high. I thought it was more of a joke when my husband got this for me for Christmas. Little did I realize it would be one of my most favorite gadgets ever! I don't know if I realized just how many things went missing in my seat gap. It has really saved a lot of things from disappearing into that black hole. It was easy enough to fit into my car and it's soft! It's just like an extension of my seat, except it fits every curve of my seat! There really isn't another product that compares to this. That's why I gave it 5 stars!" —Tessa Forbes
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $24.99.
16. A set of Wonder Hangers which will ~triple~ your closet space so you can snatch every trending piece you come across on TikTok.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I wish I had taken the time to take a before and after pic because I have so much more room in there now than I did before. I found the cutest tops in there that I had completely forgotten about because my clothes were crammed in the closet so tightly. Most of the time I felt like I had nothing to wear LOL and now I know exactly what I have and it's even organized by sleeve length and color. I would definitely buy again and actually plan to buy more for my husband and children to use as well." —Mariko Lamb
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
17. A set of four sheet fasteners that are basically like suspenders for your mattress, because nothing ruins a morning like having the corner of your fitted sheet pop off as you roll over.
See them on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I love these! Since I started using them my sheets haven’t popped off once and that used to be a multiple times a night problem because I toss and turn when I sleep. Thank you, TikTok!" —Gabby
Get a set of four from Amazon for $8.95 (available in three colors).
18. A pack of Bissell Stomp 'N Go pads capable of lifting whatever nasty stain your pet left you on your new Persian rug. Whether you're picking up slobber, mud, or an "accident" (let's be real — it was just raining and they didn't want to go outside) your fingers don't have to get anywhere near the mess — just throw on a house show, toss the pad on top of the stain, and give it a good ol' stomp.
Promising review: "It is actually working! I almost cried when I picked up the first pad!! Some genius builder put white carpet in our condo bedrooms. It's now 15 years old so it's definitely not the original white. We knew we were going to get a dog so we didn’t want to replace it right away though. Well, we rescued a dog that was barely potty trained and she did a number on the carpet. Luckily, the smell didn’t linger, but the stain did. We’ve tried numerous products and none of them helped the stain. The stains are now over a year old. We're waiting until after COVID to replace the carpet but I still wanted it to look nice in the meantime. I was skeptical for sure, but holy goodness it’s working!! You can literally see the rectangle where I used (and moved) the first pad!!!! I have a long way to go, but these pads are nothing short of a miracle! I just wish they were bigger because laying them out looks and feels like we’re laying tiles on the floor. Just buy it. You won’t regret it." —Kimmy
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
19. A pack of Mighty Patch pimple spot treatments to speedily pull the pus out of your most worrisome whiteheads. (Sorry, that was a gross sentence, but it is what it is. 🤷♀️) Before you head to bed, just slap the dots right on any zits, and they'll work their magic overnight.
Check these out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I heard all about these on TikTok, so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts; these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face, and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!" —Kiara Galloway
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
20. A HyperChiller beverage cooler that allows you to turn hot coffee into iced coffee in 60 seconds flat. Just fill the container with water and keep it in your freezer so it's always ready when you need it.
The dishwasher-safe container can also be used to chill tea, juice, wine, or whatever else you feel like drinking. No water comes into contact with your beverage, so you don't have to worry about dilution, either.
Promising review: "I am an avid (i.e., daily) iced coffee drinker, but I have been extremely hesitant to make my own iced coffee at home because I didn’t want the bitter flavor from two-day-old coffee or the watered-down nature of just adding ice to coffee. Thanks to the HyperChiller, I have now found a solution!!! The HyperChiller worked like a CHARM today!!! I was able to create my own iced coffee directly from my coffee maker in the comfort of my own home. I guarantee this item will be used frequently! Great job!" —Chelsea
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
21. A set of magnetic air fryer cheat sheets you can affix to your fridge and then quickly crosscheck when you're in the middle of making chicken fingers. That way, you don't have to wash all the eggs and bread crumbs off your hands and fumble with your phone to pull up Google.
The set comes with two different-size magnets. See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I thought it over a few times, and then I bought these so I could have a quick reference handy for those times I wanted to make something in my air fryer, which is quite a bit. What surprised me is how often I refer to it. I just throw something in my air fryer, glance at the section that lists the item I’m cooking. Press a few buttons on my fryer, and I’m in business. No more having to search on my phone with wet fingers. A frivolous buy that turned out to be worthwhile." —PickyExtra
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (also available in black).