The 2023 Golden Globes was another one for the books. Whether it was Jerrod Carmichael bluntly calling out the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, Jennifer Coolidge making a huge blunder while presenting her award, or Ke Huy Quan fanning out over Steven Spielberg, it's definitely about to be living on my mind for the next few days.
Here, find 13 of the best things that happened during the show in case you missed it.
1. When Nicole Byer was asked on the red carpet how you know when it's the right time to go public with someone on Instagram and replied by saying: "When he fucks you good."
2. When Jerrod Carmichael introduced Niecy Nash with: "We both gay now, so that's cool."
3. When Angela Bassett won a Globe for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, becoming the first MCU actor to ever receive an award in the acting category.
4. When Ryan Murphy gave this beautiful speech, where he acknowledged actors he's worked with such as Michaela Jaé and Billy Porter.
5. When Colin Farrell started raving (and possibly thirsting) over Ana de Armas after she presented his award.
6. When Rihanna and A$AP Rocky popped out.
7. When Jennifer Coolidge put her award down because she was tired.
8. When Mike White accepted his award, drunk AF.
9. When Jerrod told a joke about Will Smith.
10. And so did Eddie Murphy.
11. Also, when the script on the teleprompter had Regina Hall spiraling.
12. And when Quinta Brunson shouted out a "probably stoned" Seth Rogen:
13. And lastly, when Jerrod had to get the crowd together because people kept getting irritated with the play-off music.
What was your favorite moment from the globes? LMK in the comments below!