1. Here’s a look at the entire world:
2. Looks like we still haven’t gotten over the Cold War or the movie Borat.
3. Ah yes, the good ol’ Malibu Ocean.
4. Basically, South America sounds like a TLC line up.
5. Obama’s birthplace and Osama’s grave right near each other? Coincidence, these Americans think not.
6. Basically, the Caribbean is a bunch of themed parties.
7. It’s true, when I visit Australia, I expect to get picked up from the airport by a croc wearing man riding a kangaroo.
8. And of course, what we think of ourselves:
9. All work published with permission from the artist.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹