1. Give it a fair warning.
2. Drum to intimidate.
3. Intimidate to the side to make sure your enemy sees you.
4. Assess from all angles once more.
5. If your enemy remains stoic, refusing to fight, you have no choice but to give it a swift smack down.
6. If your enemy gets back up, strike again.
7. Display what you’re capable of by eating some of it’s surroundings.
In this case, the grass.
8. If your enemy still has not set down his sword, you have no choice but to eat him.
9. Make sure to spread it over your entire face, to warn future enemies.
Watch the full tutorial here:
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.