1. Give it a fair warning.
2. Drum to intimidate.
3. Intimidate to the side to make sure your enemy sees you.
4. Assess from all angles once more.
5. If your enemy remains stoic, refusing to fight, you have no choice but to give it a swift smack down.
6. If your enemy gets back up, strike again.
7. Display what you’re capable of by eating some of it’s surroundings.
In this case, the grass.
8. If your enemy still has not set down his sword, you have no choice but to eat him.
9. Make sure to spread it over your entire face, to warn future enemies.
Watch the full tutorial here:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.