1. Give it a fair warning.
2. Drum to intimidate.
3. Intimidate to the side to make sure your enemy sees you.
4. Assess from all angles once more.
5. If your enemy remains stoic, refusing to fight, you have no choice but to give it a swift smack down.
6. If your enemy gets back up, strike again.
7. Display what you’re capable of by eating some of it’s surroundings.
In this case, the grass.
8. If your enemy still has not set down his sword, you have no choice but to eat him.
9. Make sure to spread it over your entire face, to warn future enemies.
Watch the full tutorial here:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎