1. Apparently, this phenomenon occurs because these Julia and Sulphur butterflies require sodium to live.
2. Far away from a source of salt, they rely on salt-rich turtle tears.
3. Science aside, it’s pretty adorable that they’re clearing away the turtle’s tears.
4. OMG LOOK AT THESE BUTTERFLY KISSES! THEY JUST WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY, I KNOW IT!
5. Luckiest. Turtle. Ever.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳