1. Apparently, this phenomenon occurs because these Julia and Sulphur butterflies require sodium to live.
2. Far away from a source of salt, they rely on salt-rich turtle tears.
3. Science aside, it’s pretty adorable that they’re clearing away the turtle’s tears.
4. OMG LOOK AT THESE BUTTERFLY KISSES! THEY JUST WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY, I KNOW IT!
5. Luckiest. Turtle. Ever.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a women decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄