1. When Kambiri was born, her mother, Kiki, thought long and hard about what to name her.
2. She finally decided on Kambiri and was very excited to make the announcement.
3. On Kambiri’s first doctor’s visit, she was all smiles.
4. OMG LOOK AT THAT SMILE!
5. At 8 months, she was already getting the taste for a healthy lifestyle…
6. …although she often still let her mom do most of the exercise.
7. They even began to discuss philosophy, which they still do today.
8. As she got older, she learned the art of meditation…
9. …and still eating healthy…
Her FAVORITE snacks are bananas, apples, and oatmeal.
10. …and eating while meditating.
11. At 24 months months, Kambiri was already singing.
Zookeepers say that she is the most independent of her three siblings (two sisters named Kira and Kimani), so it’s no wonder she would find her voice!
12. Brains and a cutie pie? Kambiri is quite the package!
13. Oh, and she’s super fun to play with…
14. Just ask her dad, Kit!
These toys were actually part of “Enrichment Day,” when the zoo puts toys, treats, and other fun things into the animal exhibits to encourage them to use their natural abilities to interact with their environment! Kambiri was a pro, clearly.
So happy birthday, Kambiri! Here’s to many more adorable years!!
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.