1. When Kambiri was born, her mother, Kiki, thought long and hard about what to name her.
2. She finally decided on Kambiri and was very excited to make the announcement.
3. On Kambiri’s first doctor’s visit, she was all smiles.
4. OMG LOOK AT THAT SMILE!
5. At 8 months, she was already getting the taste for a healthy lifestyle…
6. …although she often still let her mom do most of the exercise.
7. They even began to discuss philosophy, which they still do today.
8. As she got older, she learned the art of meditation…
9. …and still eating healthy…
Her FAVORITE snacks are bananas, apples, and oatmeal.
10. …and eating while meditating.
11. At 24 months months, Kambiri was already singing.
Zookeepers say that she is the most independent of her three siblings (two sisters named Kira and Kimani), so it’s no wonder she would find her voice!
12. Brains and a cutie pie? Kambiri is quite the package!
13. Oh, and she’s super fun to play with…
14. Just ask her dad, Kit!
These toys were actually part of “Enrichment Day,” when the zoo puts toys, treats, and other fun things into the animal exhibits to encourage them to use their natural abilities to interact with their environment! Kambiri was a pro, clearly.
So happy birthday, Kambiri! Here’s to many more adorable years!!
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭