4. THEY ALL FOUGHT N FOUGHT
9. After many drafts, the Declaration of Independence was approved on July 4, 1776. AND EVERYONE FELT GOOD.
A lot of historians think it wasn’t signed until August, but TJ, John Adams, AND Benji Franklin all later wrote they had signed on that day. So let us have this day cause it’s fucking awesome.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥