2. First, let’s give them props for picking a background that complimented the both of them.
3. Shaq is actually not sitting, the Sea Lion is just that tall.
There is no evidence suggesting this.
8. Look at the tenderness that Shaq handles his bro.
9. The care!
10. Nope, that “S” isn’t for Shaq or Superman. It’s for “Sea Lion,” his BFF.
The Seal to his left, not thing singer.
11. Congrats, Boys. It is hard to find a friendship like this these days.
CORRECTION: It’s a sea lion. A previous version of this post mistook Shaq’s bro for a different animal. (9/13/13)
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.