2. First, let’s give them props for picking a background that complimented the both of them.
3. Shaq is actually not sitting, the Sea Lion is just that tall.
There is no evidence suggesting this.
8. Look at the tenderness that Shaq handles his bro.
9. The care!
10. Nope, that “S” isn’t for Shaq or Superman. It’s for “Sea Lion,” his BFF.
The Seal to his left, not thing singer.
11. Congrats, Boys. It is hard to find a friendship like this these days.
CORRECTION: It’s a sea lion. A previous version of this post mistook Shaq’s bro for a different animal. (9/13/13)
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.