1. Rocky Ridge Refuge is a magical place in Midway, Arkansas.
2. The owner's goal is to "improve the lives of animals by the ways and means available to me."
3. At any given time, there are 50-60 animals...
4. ...some are permanent residents and some (like the pups below) are getting comfort and care while they look for their forever homes.
5. One thing is for certain: this place is nothing short of magical.
6. I mean...look at this.
7. And little Brad! I don't know if I can actually take this much cute.
8. This is Brad saying his goodbyes to his friend who just found a forever home.
9. Big and small alike come together and create the cutest family.
10. A lot of the time, the older dogs will step up and adopt other pups as their own.
11. Puffin is an exceptionally fantastic mom.
12. This capybara, named Cheesecake, also acts as a surrogate mom and an occasional babysitter when Mama Dogs need some "me" time.
13. The friendships here are nothing short of inspiring.
14. BE STILL MY HEART, I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS.
15. Just bonding over some fresh watermelon, as friends do.
16. Love stories no one anticipated have sprung from this home.
17. Basically, everyone helps out where they can in this cuddly community...
18. ...even when someone's a little smelly.
19. Although many of these animals have had rough backgrounds, they are still big goofs.
20. The purple chair seems to really bring out the personality of the dogs.
21. Birds? They have those too.
22. This is Teagan and Keith, really showcasing the power of a good cuddle.
23. Check out Keith's hot mesh tank. Love it, love it so hard.
24. Here's Keith climbing a mountain that is a dog.
25. Laughter is also a key component in this family's every day lives.
26. And did I mention the cuddling yet? Extremely important to the healing process.
27. Here's Aunt Cheesecake doing her thing again.
28. And two buddies who are tackling their "eat healthier" resolutions here.
29. And in rainstorms, these two find themselves a warm place.
30. This place is so remarkable, it seems *almost* unbelievable.
31. But it's real! THIS CAPYBARA CASUALLY BATHING WITH AN ADORABLE PUP IS REAL LIFE, EVERYONE!
32. IT IS MAGICAL, IT IS INSPIRING AND IT IS REAL.
Also, don't forget that you can always adopt a dog or cat in need!
H/T Bored Panda