2. It all started when Ella got an owl hat from her grandparents.
“It was cute on her, and I thought I would see what our dog, Charlie, looked like with it on. He was NOT impressed with it, but I was on the floor laughing at his sad reaction,” Jesse told BuzzFeed.
3. So, she started photographing the pair in the same situations.
4. The result is a series of beautifully sweet photographs of the pair hanging out in pools…
5. …getting ready for school…
6. …showing their Frenchie pride…
7. …doing some crafts…
8. …and going on adventures.
9. LOTS of adventures.
10. Just look at these two kindred spirits and try not to smile!
11. JUST LOOK AT THEM.
12. It’s pretty hard to choose a favorite photo…
13. …but Jesse says this one is hers.
“Those glasses belonged to my Grandfather when he was alive…One of my all time favorite photos I have ever taken were of him wearing those same glasses.” Jesse says.
14. Sometimes they both get ~serious~
15. But never ~too serious~!
16. One thing’s for sure: they always have a good time!
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡