1. There are currently only 400 Sumatran tigers left in the wild, putting them at extremely high risk of going extinct.
2. In an effort to bring awareness to this problem, Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology Institute teamed up with the band, Portugal the Man.
3. The band created the song “Sumatran Tiger” and distributed the only 400 records with this song on them, on Earth Day this year.
4. The records will degrade over time as the record is played and the song will only survive if the song gets digitized.
5. Without effort, the tigers will disappear as well.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.