Mr. Magoo was found on the mean streets of Philadelphia where he had been living blind for 2 years.
Once he was found, he was put on the list to be euthanized due to his disability and his decreasing health. Luckily, he was matched up with the perfect home where he is able to live a healthy, happy life. Here are just some of the reasons to love Mr. Magoo!
1. He’s now an advocate for animals with disabilities.
10. He’s a great listener.
15. He can find Easter Baskets better than his sight inclined friends.
17. He even flosses.
18. He has the sweetest dance moves in all the land.
25. Best of all, he’s always smiling.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.