3. They’re a whole lot more than adorable though: they can be trained to be seeing eye animals.
4. At first, dogs couldn’t even believe it: a seeing eye HORSE?!? They laughed like jerks.
5. But Seeing Eye or Guide horses are incredibly loving and can do all that a dog can do. Like help out on public transit…
9. Educated? Hell yes, they are.
10. They are absolutely fantastic listeners so they’re also great best friends.
11. This guy likes to make sure his owner washes her hands thoroughly.
12. Plane rides? Got this.
13. They’re even trained to do a little Abbey Road* action.
*Well, helping their owner cross the street safely, which is probably more important.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.