1. They arrived in a chic chariot, no one could touch them.
2. And they consulted one another, “Was it time to unleash the fierce?”
3. Oh yes, it was.
5. The Vampire looked on, fearful he could not deliver to the crowd as well as the Pilot.
6. Ever empathetic, the Pilot shielded his eyes so his Vampire brother could have his time to shine.
7. The crowds loved it.
8. The two took questions but held great pride in not answering most of them.
9. For Halloween had now become their’s and their’s alone. Until next year…
10. All photos by Chelsea Marshall for Buzzfeed
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸