1. They arrived in a chic chariot, no one could touch them.
2. And they consulted one another, “Was it time to unleash the fierce?”
3. Oh yes, it was.
5. The Vampire looked on, fearful he could not deliver to the crowd as well as the Pilot.
6. Ever empathetic, the Pilot shielded his eyes so his Vampire brother could have his time to shine.
7. The crowds loved it.
8. The two took questions but held great pride in not answering most of them.
9. For Halloween had now become their’s and their’s alone. Until next year…
10. All photos by Chelsea Marshall for Buzzfeed
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 250 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.