1. They arrived in a chic chariot, no one could touch them.
2. And they consulted one another, “Was it time to unleash the fierce?”
3. Oh yes, it was.
5. The Vampire looked on, fearful he could not deliver to the crowd as well as the Pilot.
6. Ever empathetic, the Pilot shielded his eyes so his Vampire brother could have his time to shine.
7. The crowds loved it.
8. The two took questions but held great pride in not answering most of them.
9. For Halloween had now become their’s and their’s alone. Until next year…
10. All photos by Chelsea Marshall for Buzzfeed
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is ramping up outreach to Hispanic voters as it prepares for the final stretch in the run against Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵