1. This is Hank, the new unofficial mascot of the Milwaukee Brewers.
2. He was found roaming around the team’s spring training practice field.
3. When the team was unable to locate owners, they decided to adopt him as their own, naming him after retired baseball player Hank Aaron.
4. So far, he’s doing a great job keeping the team in tip top shape.
Here is taking a stroll around the field with Brewers’ Yovani Gallardo.
5. As any good mascot, Hank helps the team with his positive attitude.
6. He also brings his keen sense of baseball. Rumor has it, he’s given the Brewers some never before seen tricks.
7. His guidance is simple and clear; “EYE ON THE BALL!” seems to be his favorite thing to shout.
8. “Oh man, he’s relying too much on his curve ball.”
9. “A little more squat, and you’ll get there!”
10. Hank has his own dreams of running all the bases in place of a player at a game.
They have told him “no” but he keeps in shape just in case.
11. Even behind the scenes, he practices his jumps in case he ever needs to catch a fly ball.
12. He’s stern when he needs to be; he is on top of the team to keep hydrated “or else.”
13. He often worries about the safety of the catcher so he likes to comfort Jonathan Lucroy during breaks.
14. Basically, he’s the most adorable mascot anyone could ever hope for. Here’s to you, Hank!
H/T USA Today.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌