1. This is Ke Ke and her human who taught her the magical skill of walking upright.
2. They live in Chongqing, China and they like to first spend their mornings surveying the land, deciding what to do.
3. Ke Ke is a gracious lady, shaking the hands of even those clearly beneath her.
LOOK AT THAT SASS.
4. Even when she’s so sleepy and cranky on Monday mornings, she just walks a little walk and everything is all better!
5. And look at her dancing a little dance! It’s just the cutest thing ever!
I wish I had a commute buddy this adorable!
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀