The orphaned elephants of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust are celebrating the World Cup in the best possible way: by playin’ soccer. Here’s some of their tips:
1. Kick that ball.
2. Play good defense.
3. Casually pass backwards.
4. Casually pass frontwards.
5. Dive to protect your goal.
6. Now cuddle up and take a nap.
Watch the whole, adorable tutorial here:
Thumbnail Photo Credit: Creative Commons
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄