The orphaned elephants of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust are celebrating the World Cup in the best possible way: by playin’ soccer. Here’s some of their tips:
1. Kick that ball.
2. Play good defense.
3. Casually pass backwards.
4. Casually pass frontwards.
5. Dive to protect your goal.
6. Now cuddle up and take a nap.
Watch the whole, adorable tutorial here:
Thumbnail Photo Credit: Creative Commons
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴