5. Or when your other friends act like you’re speaking another language when you say you’re going to head out.
6. Or when you do an obvious fake yawn approximately 10 minutes before leaving so you can have a “tired” excuse.
13. When you FINALLY leave and run into someone from the party on your way out.
So instead of hitting your breaking point and doing this…
Some call this the “Irish good-bye”…
So run! Leave quietly if you have to! Experience the freedom of the quiet, anxiety-free exit!
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸