5. Or when your other friends act like you’re speaking another language when you say you’re going to head out.
6. Or when you do an obvious fake yawn approximately 10 minutes before leaving so you can have a “tired” excuse.
13. When you FINALLY leave and run into someone from the party on your way out.
So instead of hitting your breaking point and doing this…
Some call this the “Irish good-bye”…
So run! Leave quietly if you have to! Experience the freedom of the quiet, anxiety-free exit!
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭