5. Or when your other friends act like you’re speaking another language when you say you’re going to head out.
6. Or when you do an obvious fake yawn approximately 10 minutes before leaving so you can have a “tired” excuse.
13. When you FINALLY leave and run into someone from the party on your way out.
So instead of hitting your breaking point and doing this…
Some call this the “Irish good-bye”…
So run! Leave quietly if you have to! Experience the freedom of the quiet, anxiety-free exit!
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️