11. They love Esther but they are not attempting to glamorize the pet pig lifestyle: it is hard work.
On their Facebook page, they write: “We absolutely DO NOT advise anyone to take on a pig like Esther in their homes. We have made this decision for two reasons. First of all; we were misled regarding what Esther was when we got her. People need to know the potential risks you’re opening yourself up to with a pig. We expected a mini pig, Esther is what we got. Please do plenty of research and consider adoption of your pig if you really feel you are up to being a piggy parent. It is an amazing experience and she has changed our lives in amazing ways however; it was a ton of work.”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸