11. They love Esther but they are not attempting to glamorize the pet pig lifestyle: it is hard work.
On their Facebook page, they write: “We absolutely DO NOT advise anyone to take on a pig like Esther in their homes. We have made this decision for two reasons. First of all; we were misled regarding what Esther was when we got her. People need to know the potential risks you’re opening yourself up to with a pig. We expected a mini pig, Esther is what we got. Please do plenty of research and consider adoption of your pig if you really feel you are up to being a piggy parent. It is an amazing experience and she has changed our lives in amazing ways however; it was a ton of work.”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋