1. Whenever you meet someone new, "like Chelsea Clinton?" is always the question.
2. People always add an extra "A" where no "A" should ever go.
3. "OMG have you ever been to Chelsea??" is a question you hear with a strange amount of frequency.
4. You've perfected the forced smile as you brace for a dumb joke when you have to give your name in a Chelsea neighborhood.
5. But whatever, it's kind of cool to have your name on lots of things.
6. The silent rage you feel when an acquaintance calls you "Chels" before earning that level of friend/family power.
7. Or when someone keeps calling you "Kelsey".
8. When you found out the Gin Blossoms song was not actually called "Hey Chelsea" and you were very disappointed.
WHY DOES MY NAME SOUND SO MUCH LIKE JEALOUSY??