8. This one was getting ready to go out but a nap started sounding increasingly more appealing.
14. This little one who makes the nap time pal we all dream of.
18. This bunny who was meditating and fell into a deep slumber instead.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.