1. OK, so this is Jerome. He found one of the egg cameras and thought something was up.
2. And the penguins were like “WHAT IS THIS DUDE DOING WITH THAT EGG THING.”
3. And Jerome was like, “should I follow my dreams? I’m scared, what if I fail?
4. And then he was like “FUCK IT!” and took off and began to create his beautiful art.
This is actually really cool because it’s the first aerial shot of a penguin colony taken by a bird.
5. But you know what? He was an amateur and he dropped the damn thing.
6. But then this turkey vulture, Jessica, found the camera and decided she wanted to get her art on.
7. So she grabbed her cinematographer, Saul and they set to work.
8. So avant-garde, so fresh, so REAL.
9. After they were all done, the penguins came over for their close-up.
10. Watch the entire, inspiring video here:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈