1. The work-outs started out okay…
2. But quickly devolved into this:
3. Incorporating vegetables are a good start!
4. It’s important to try new, healthy foods.
Too bad they’re disgusting.
5. Seriously. You call broccoli a food??
6. You call this a full meal??
7. Bitch please.
8. Portion control is so hard!
9. The Hangry’s* start to take over, everyone hates you
Hangry: when hunger causes extreme anger.
10. You’re even snapping at your friends who aren’t on diets.
11. You start to think, if no one sees you take it, the calories don’t count…
12. Just one more…
13. Just a little nibble of cake didn’t hurt anyone
14. Feeling guilty about wanting all the pizza.
15. Screw it. Diet Over.
Ate the whole box, happier than ever.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.