9. File under: Things I would never order at a restaurant.
This place is actually pretty cool — it is run by an organization that tries to respond to current social and economic dilemmas. The restaurant itself is environmentally sustainable and promises that its “food is guaranteed not to cause pregnancy.” Phew.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏