1. Pick your favorite store, walk in like you own the place.
2. Find your favorite snacks first, it will make you happy to know you’re not forgetting them.
3. Survey the perimeter of the store, that’s where all the healthiest stuff is.
4. If you get lost, there’s no shame in retracing your steps.
5. You can make your trip a workout by lifting, dropping and shuffling.
6. Do one more lap around the store to make sure you don’t forget anything.
7. Walk towards the exit with pride because you’re awesome and you’re owning this.
8. Don’t forget to check out though.
9. Be patient with your cashier when she rings you up, she’s had a long day too.
10. Walk out of there in slow motion like the champion you are.
Check out the full video here:
Jasmine is also a therapy dog so she’s pretty much awesome all around. Check out her blog here .
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.