Clue is PERFECT to watch this time of year but it's super funny and fun to watch ANY time of year.
1. First of all, let's start out with Tim Curry…and his faces.
2. The part where they literally made a spectacle over the fact that Tim Curry, aka Wadsworth the Butler, clearly stepped in dog feces.
3. Then we get to the part where this woman's voice is not what you're expecting to come out of that body.
4. When Miss Scarlet was unimpressed with having to pair off with Colonel Mustard.
5. When Mrs. White thought her marriage with her ex-husband was a matter of life and death.
6. And made every man in the room nervous.
7. When all personal barriers were broken.
8. When Wadsworth failed at the trust fall.
9. When Mrs. White made out with a dead man.
10. When Yvette, the french maid, and Mr. Green were too afraid to go up into the attic alone…so they went together.
11. When it was exposed that Mrs. Peacock's favorite meal was monkey brains.
12. When Mrs. White said this.
13. When Mrs. White hated Yvette so much there were flames on the side of her face.
Basically every part of this movie was hysterically perfect. If this has reminded you of how much you loved "Clue" or it's an introduction to an amazing movie you've never seen, YOU'RE WELCOME. Now go watch it!! ITS ON NETFLIX!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!