1. Your family's disapproval when you are completely indifferent to their football excitement.
2. When someone asks you who you are rooting for.
3. Not ACTUALLY knowing how the game works.
4. Getting glared at for not wearing team colors.
5. When you are expected to actually attend the game after tailgating.
6. Having to clap because everyone around you is FREAKING OUT.
7. Having to pretend you care when something bad happens.
8. Wanting to laugh when everyone is being emotional.
9. When anyone within hearing range brings up anything Football related.
10. Having to deal with all the facebook statuses before and after a big game.
11. Having to go to a bar with a tv because everyone you are out with needs to see the game.
12. Finding out how much NFL players get paid.
13. The ridiculous fan costumes.
14. Having to explain to someone why you aren't watching the game.
15. The fact that the season goes on FOREVER.
In closing: Stop marring my perfect season.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!