1. Your apartment didn't come with exposed brick? Not a problem. Use brick wallpaper!
2. Add wallpaper to closet panels.
3. If you live in tight quarters create the illusion of a wider room by adding faux texture.
4. A cityscape design will add dimensions to a room.
5. Include synthetic greenery to your space.
6. Feature a mural of Instagram images right on your wall.
7. Add abstract art to your space. Your home will become the best gallery in town!
8. If you’re into the Little Mermaid, you’ll love this fishy background
9. Add more light to your room by using LED wallpaper.
10. Did you love Amelie’s apartment? Get wallpaper just like hers!
11. Add some punk to your walls.
12. Pretend you live in a Spanish villa without the use of tiles.
13. Create your own private library, for all you bibliophiles out there.
14. Give your room an 18th-century feel with a look fit for a queen.
15. Escape to a magical place all your own.
16. Pixelate your wall with this interactive pixelnote wallpaper.
17. Recreate Don Draper’s '60s retro aesthetic using wallpaper only.
18. If you can’t find the wallpaper of your dreams find a print you like and create it yourself!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!