While you’re busy going crazy thinking you’re preggers and diseased, please know it’s going to be okay. The good people at Planned Parenthood are here to help you with all of your burning questions. Listen up, boys and girls.
1. Urinating before and after sex will help – though not with pregnancy prevention.
2. Just so we’re all on the same page: women have two holes.
3. Men should wash their gentials before and after sex.
4. Make an appointment to get tested for STDs.
5. If you’re on the pill and have sex without a condom, you still might need to take the morning-after pill.
6. There are various types of back-up birth control methods.
7. You can use emergency contraception (morning-after pill) up to five days after unprotected sex.
8. There are three kinds of emergency contraception — the morning-after pill, ParaGard IUD insertion, and ella.
9. The chart below can help determine which type of emergency contraception is best for you:
10. How old do you have to be to get the morning after pill?
11. So what are the chances that a woman could get pregnant while on the pill if she has unprotected sex?
12. If your hook-up says “I’m clean, no need to worry,” you should still worry.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!