12. You will never be prepared to do this, it is literally awful every time.
11. Don't freak out! at least not yet.
10. Do not over-do it.
9. Be patient.
8. Get to know your partners' bad sides
7. Find out what everyone's major is -
6. Talk about the hard parts first.
5. Put it all on the silent one.
4. If you can work with them, stick with 'em, otherwise drop 'em.
3. Be good at something - unusual
2. Don't take their sh*t.
1. Call dibs!!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!