1. Do an inexpensive and fun DIY project with your roommates on Sunday.
2. Grab a coffee for yourself and a work friend on your way into work.
3. Invite someone over to cook an inexpensive Sunday dinner.
4. Grab a used book from your favorite local store to accompany you on your morning commute.
5. Plant a tree, and schedule Monday check-ins to watch it grow.
6. Borrow a dog to play with.
7. Get yourself a cupcake from your favorite bakery to have at lunch.
8. Get a new nail polish and paint your nails a bright color to cheer you up when Monday feels never-ending.
9. Do a relaxing anti-stress face mask on Sunday night.
10. For that matter, rent an awesome movie on Sunday night.
11. Get yourself a new notebook on your way into work on Monday morning.
Eighty-one percent of Americans believe that a $1–$5 purchase can turn your day from bad to great!
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited℠ card, you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on everything you buy — including all the little fun things you can do to make your day and someone else's brighter.
Take this survey. It’s almost like taking a quiz!