1. So, for one day a year, everyone was forced to play sports ALL DAY.
2. To make it worse, you had to play sports IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.
3. All other school worries suddenly became insignificant when you realised you had to run...
4. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE
5. The changing rooms were always packed with the entire student population.
6. As you're warming up, the reason you were picked to run the 200m becomes obvious.
7. You run your absolute fastest but you know it's not good enough (and so does everybody else).
8. Let's not even talk about the difficultly of running with boobs.
9. You finally cross the finish line, resolute that this is the last time you take part in Sports Day.
10. Do you have at least three muscles? Congratulations! You've been entered for all the throwing events.
11. People don't understand why you hate Sports Day. "It's only a bit of fun."
12. Then we have 'The Runners'
13. Tolerance for 'The Runners' is very low on Sports Day.
14. Not to mention, whilst they look like this in their P.E kit...
15. ...You look slightly different.
16. The other people in your event can get scary competitive.
17. Nor do your teammates take it well when you lose.
18. And what is the prize if you win Sports Day? Nothing.
19. But at the end of the day, it's one day a year. You ran and it's over.
20. We can let the sporty kids have this one.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!