1. Well for starters your uniform was always perfect.
2. Driving into school with your mum every day was essentially social suicide.
3. When people ask if you're related to 'that teacher'.
4. When your timetable says you're in your mum's class.
5. When your mum shouts at you...
6. Or worse...when your mum shouts at your friends.
7. At least you know all the teachers' secrets...
8. ...but they also know all of yours.
9. Let's not forget the constant waiting around at the end of the school day.
10. "I'll just be five minutes - then we can go."
11. Any boys you liked first had to be approved by her.
12. And there's the horrific moment when she covers a Sex-Ed class.
13. People assume you're a genius at whatever subject it is your mum teaches.
14. Either people don't like you because they don't like your mum...
15. ...or they like your mum better than they like you.
16. When your friends threaten to tell your mum if you do anything remotely bad as a form of blackmail.
17. But you always get weirdly defensive when people hate on your mum.
18. And at least when you forget your lunch, it's not that big of a deal.
19. In fact, it's pretty good having someone to chat to about all the school drama,
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!