Response to What Happens To You When You Have A Migraine?:
First, without any warning, I go blind out of one eye (especially fun if I happen to be driving at that particular time). Then, out of my other eye, I begin to see lightning bolts that seem so real that it feels like I’m just hallucinating. After that, I get nauseated, and the pain sets in. My brain turns into a collection of needles that are trying to poke their way out of my head through my eyes, speaking becomes difficult and moving my head becomes nearly impossible because it feels like some contractor from hell is building 50 houses on top of my head.
- charlotted46ae6c7f3 "18 Ways To Make Sure Your Child's A F..."
- charlotted46ae6c7f3 "If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair"
- charlotted46ae6c7f3 "The 14 Most Indisputable Fan Theories..."
- charlotted46ae6c7f3 "The Definitive Ranking Of Every "Will..."
- charlotted46ae6c7f3 "34 Photos That Will Satisfy All Perfe..."