1. The creation of “Follow Fridays”:
I am starting Follow Fridays. Every Friday, suggest a person to follow, and everyone follow him/her. Today its @fancyjeffrey & @w1redone./ Via
Follow Fridays - suggest someone to follow / everyone follow / use the hastag #followfriday (thanks @myklroventine for the hashtag idea)/ Via
4. And the genesis of terrible terms like “tweeps”:
goodnight….twitters? Tweeps? Twits? Goodnight./ Via
5. And Glocal:
Business-planning about Glocal Food/ Via
6. And crowdfunding:
7. “The future of news”:
Amused how I keep hearing about SF earthquakes via Twitter. Is this the future of news?/ Via
9. The first LOL:
did the church thing now doin the family thing happy easter heathens lol/ Via
11. First sext:
having sext break/ Via
13. Mad Men:
14. The iPhone:
Had a dream last night that Steve Jobs gave me a demo of the iPhone and the ringtones were all hyphy. Hrm./ Via
holding out for the iPhone/ Via
17. The cronut is far older than we thought…
Getting a crossaint and a donut….A Cronut baha/ Via
18. Same with twerking.
19. And the earlier “twurking.”
I whistle while i twurk/ Via
21. Mark Zuckerberg has come a long way since his first mention on Twitter…
Mark Zuckerberg: good at running Facebook, awkward at panels./ Via
22. And so has Justin Bieber.
@asherroth man… that Justin Bieber kid is fire…/ Via
Which is linked to an amazing 2008 blog post. “Remember where you heard it from first; Justin Bieber is going to be MAJOR!”
24. Donald Trump…not so much.
Donald Trump needs to die./ Via
26. And a few things that remind us nothing has changed since 2006:
27. Cat videos:
watching cat videos on youtube/ Via
i fell into facebook and i can’t get out/ Via
Brian âŠ• Del Vecchio
If the current Facebook user backlash tells us one thing, it’s that Facebook users don’t really understand what’s private and what’s public online./ Via
30. And, for posterity, the first mention of BuzzFeed:
Twitter on Buzzfeed.http://buzzfeed.com/buzz/Twitter — now, to submit this post to Buzzfeed to go for another loop…/ Via
Add yours below. You can search here.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.