2. iOS 7 is here and, while a whole lot of people seem to really enjoy it, there’s a whole bunch who think it’s pretty ugly
3. But there may be a relatively easy fix!
One tip if you’re not happy with iOS 7’s look: change your wallpaper. Walls that worked with iOS 1-6 don’t w/the new icons. Try a refresh.
4. Part of iOS 7’s flattened set up, means that layers are more important than ever. And many of Apple’s stock wallpapers feel pretty outdated.
5. I mean, just LOOK at this…
7. Many of Apple’s wallpapers don’t sit right with the semi-translucent layers that make up prominent elements of iOS 7, like folders and the control center.
8. Choose the wrong background and your lock screen could look like THIS
9. Apple’s dynamic backgrounds aren’t too bad though
11. Everyone’s different, but to take full advantage of iOS 7’s newest frosted layering, it often works to choose a background with multiple blended colors
12. Like this
13. Simple, colorful images work well too. I’ve been using this one for a few months.
- A year after a husband and wife pledged allegiance to ISIS and massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, key questions remain.
- Millions have watched him call out the government and the media over Brexit: James O'Brien, the man who made radio viral.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰