When iOS 7 becomes available for download on September 18th, a strange, unprecedented thing will begin to happen to your iPhone. In the ensuing hours and days, every single app on your phone will change. A lot of it will happen right away, as Apple’s in-house apps and well-prepared developers push out their iOS 7-ready apps, but some will take longer. When it’s done, you’ll be left with what is essentially a completely different experience, from the homescreen all the way down.
There’s been a lot of talk about what this overhaul means — especially since even tech journalists haven’t had access to most of the new iOS 7 app designs (other than Apple’s) — but now, for the first time, we can actually see it for ourselves (though it’s a bit blurry).
In Apple’s broadcast of this afternoon’s event, the company gave us a quick preview of a few select third party developer apps. They purposefully flashed the image for just a moment at a distance, but the above screenshot at least offers a tease of how your favorite apps are about to evolve.
7. Here’s what we were able to identify:
If you have any ideas as to the others, let us know in the comments.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖