1. Apple has a nice new ad out today, reminding us that the iPhone is the world’s most popular camera.
2. It’s true, the iPhone’s camera has changed how we shoot photos and video forever. It’s also turned us into crazy people who do this:
3. And this:
4. And we’ve all done this one:
5. Louis C.K. even makes fun of our insane camera-happy ways in his newest standup special:
6. Anyway, it’s too late now. This isn’t a punchline anymore:
7. It’s part of the pitch:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎