1. Apple has a nice new ad out today, reminding us that the iPhone is the world’s most popular camera.
2. It’s true, the iPhone’s camera has changed how we shoot photos and video forever. It’s also turned us into crazy people who do this:
3. And this:
4. And we’ve all done this one:
5. Louis C.K. even makes fun of our insane camera-happy ways in his newest standup special:
6. Anyway, it’s too late now. This isn’t a punchline anymore:
7. It’s part of the pitch:
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."