The account has received some backlash for the tweets from other users, and appears to have deleted at least one of the soliciting tweets.
The firm also has a Facebook page adorned with various memes, many of its own creation.
13. Update: The firm emailed a statement to BuzzFeed Friday afternoon apologizing for a new employee who “went rogue” with the Twitter account:
H/T to Nick Divers.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.