The account has received some backlash for the tweets from other users, and appears to have deleted at least one of the soliciting tweets.
The firm also has a Facebook page adorned with various memes, many of its own creation.
13. Update: The firm emailed a statement to BuzzFeed Friday afternoon apologizing for a new employee who “went rogue” with the Twitter account:
H/T to Nick Divers.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘