And, I mean, why not, right?! Social media is a great way to #jointheconversation and #amplify your #brand message. It’s a fun way to reach a new #audience and #connect.
But #TakingThePlunge on social media can be scary, even for agencies that manage a sprawling #GlobalSurveillanceInfrastructure! So here are a few tips for the CIA to increase engagement via social media. Below are some suggested images and tweets that are sure to get people #talking.
Welcome aboard, guys! And remember: HAVE #FUN!
2. Share relevant links! According to Buffer, Tweets that include links are 86% more likely to be retweeted!
“@CIA: Nothing to see here! http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/03/time-to-reopen-the-case-on-cia-torture.html“
4. When it comes to #brands, transparency is key.
“@CIA: Don’t look up (lol!)”
5. Social media experts say, “Your tweets have a 12x higher chance of being retweeted if you ask for it.”
“@CIA: RT if you think Snowden is traitor. Fav if patriot!”
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸