1. Going to the pub for a quiet drink is no longer good enough.
You refuse to join your friends for a couple of pints unless someone promises beforehand to smash a table of glasses, threaten the landlord, set the pub on fire or slap a barmaid.
2. Christmas is something you fear.
Fights, murders, fires, drugs, affairs and an unhealthy amount of booze. You won’t accept anything less than three of the above on Christmas Day.
3. You believe this guy is a great catch.
Four marriages, three kids, numerous affairs. Move over George Clooney.
4. You’ve tried to win an argument by using the line….
5. Falling in love with your cousin is now the norm.
In fact, you will now only start a relationship with someone if they are either a) related to you or b) married to a member of your family.
6. This is your idea of a quiet Sunday.
7. You now always worry you might be pregnant if you put on a few pounds.
Sonia’s “surprise” Christmas birth has a lot to answer for.
8. And you think this is an acceptable way to woo a woman.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are pushing their party to re-think climate change, after seeing its effect in the areas they represent.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵