1. First things first: Any kind of Australian related list that contains the word 'definitive'.
3. When we go overseas and someone asks us why Australians are so racist.
4. The price of petrol.
5. When YouTube videos don't work.
6. The 'budget love' commercial.
7. Hot cars.
8. When an American asks us why we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
10. Film & television spoilers from those across the seas.
11. The surprise bad coffee.
12. Australian movies.
13. Today Tonight and A Current Affair.
14. When we lose anything.
15. The lack of petrol stations and rest stops between cities.
17. And most importantly: Hot Cross Buns in January.
So what do you hate as an Aussie?
Besides this list.