Just 27 Items That Will Instantly Make Any Home Feel More Luxurious
Oh, you like my walls? Gee, thanks, just bought em'.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A peel-and-stick wall mural featuring abstract art that's beautiful enough to be in the MoMA. Perfect for tricking anyone into thinking you're a ~connoisseur~ of fine art or just using to spruce up empty walls, desks, tables, and counters.
2. A bidet attachment so your nethers feel as fresh as a daisy after you ~go~. The device takes minutes to attach, will improve your personal hygiene, elevate your bathroom, and save you tons of $$$ on toilet paper. Who knew luxury could be so eco-friendly?!
3. Eucalyptus branches to soothe and relax you while filling your home with an all natural mint and pine scent. Wave goodbye to those artificially scented aerosol sprays for good! The eucalyptus is dried, preserved, and comes with 14-16 branches. According to some reviewers, one bunch can last longer than three months.
4. A rain showerhead attachment that will make you feel like you're under a waterfall in a tropical rainforest or in one of those Herbal Essences commercials from the 90s.
5. An uber classy mobile bar cart because empty bottles of cheap vodka lining the top of your cabinets does not count as decor. It has 360-degree swivel wheels with a built-in wine rack and enough space to fit liquor, glasses, food, and anything else your stomach desires.
6. A faux fur throw blanket that adds character to even the most bland furniture. It's soft, warm, and will give your living or bedroom quarters a chic instant facelift.
7. Velvet curtains so you can live like a Queen on Casterly Rock, aka these look like they were plucked from the set of Game of Thrones. They also completely block out any light and are insulated to keep the room colder in the summer and warmer in the winter.
8. A bath caddy tray because you deserve to feel like you're in a 5-star hotel every time you step into your tub. It's made from high quality bamboo which gives it a beautiful natural wood finish, plus it has enough space to fit a whole bottle of wine, a book, candles, chocolate, and any other luxuries you can dream of.
9. A wireless charger so you can feel like you've been transported to 2112 while the rest us are contemplating whether or not we should replace our frayed cords. Ahh, the luxury of never having to hold my worn-out wire at a super awkward angle just to get my phone to a 30% charge.
10. An affordable decorative book display with real hardcover books so everyone on Zoom will think you're a super organized bibliophile. All orders are customizable meaning you can choose the titles and colors.
11. A stunning floor-length mirror that will completely steal the show with its elegant silver mosaic design. It'll put an Insta-worthy spin on your mirror selfies while making your space look bigger and brighter.
12. A pour-over coffee maker fit for The Mad Hatter's tea party (provided there were some coffee drinkers in attendance). It's such a beauty that it doubles as decor; even noncoffee lovers will fall in love.
13. Pampas grass so walking through your home can feel like frolicking through a meadow. Each order comes with three fluffy long stems of light beige Pampas grass that will complement any style, from minimalism to post-modern.
14. A 100% genuine leather pillow cover so everyone will know that you're very important. You have many leather-bound pillowcovers and your apartment smells of rich mahogany scented Febreze (or whatever it is that Ron Burgundy said).
15. A whiskey decanter and glass set hand crafted to give off an amazing diamond-like shine for years. You can officially do away with the red cups, plus it's dishwasher-safe and sturdy enough to withstand a couple of drops.
16. A stone-washed French linen duvet that screams "I have impeccable style." It feels cool and soft to the touch, whisks away moisture, and softens with use.
17. A large woven storage basket because unlike when you throw everything into your closet, when you stuff everything in these things and call it "cleaning" it actually looks chic.
18. A sculpted female figure vase that belongs in The Louvre. This ultimate accent piece is an instant conversation starter and can be used to hold anything tbh; all for under 20 bucks.
19. An Ember mug to keep your hot beverages HOT. Yup, no more room temperature liquids. Lukewarm?! Never heard of her...The Ember has a cute little hot plate that you can sit the cup on. Sit tight and sip confidently while you work away unbothered.
20. A clear glass-and-gold metal tissue box that's fancy enough to walk down the runway. *channels Junior LaBeija* "O-P-U-L-E-N-C-E. Opulence! You own everything. Everything is yours!"
21. A magazine rack to give your home office the classic Mad Men aesthetic. Keep all your papers, newspapers, and magazines neatly organized and easily accessible in style.
22. A hands-free soap dispenser because its super hygienic and looks great on your countertop. Don't let those cheap plastic containers undermine your kitchen decor.
23. An essential oil diffuser to uplift your mood and appeal to all the five senses. It comes with the option to switch between seven different LED lights, all while letting out a light humidifying mist.
24. A beautiful upholstered mid-century velvet accent chair that's just as amazing to look at as it is to sit in. This comfy stunner will become your new throne.
25. A three-piece pajama set so stylish it will make doing household chores seem upscale. Each piece feels so silky and lush you might never want to take it off.
26. A charcuterie board that could make Lunchables look like caviar. The natural olive wood gives it a unique rustic look that will make indoor snacking and outdoor picnics feel like a grand occasion.
27. An Amazon Echo Dot for turning on/off your TV, lights, changing your channel, adjusting the volume, locking your door, playing music, controlling your temperature, giving you the weather, annnnnd answering any other question you have without you having to lift a finger...What's more luxurious than that?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.